Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Hedgehog and flower

Hello, dear friends!
I keep feeding my card's box and I love to show you what I am doing... this is one more new card I made, what do you think?


The image is TulipHedgie by Bugaboo and I colored it with Kuretake and Copic markers, then I punched two corners with a round punch and placed it on a salmon color cardstock and did the same for the corners. For the background I used a salmon color cardstock and dots embossing folder (Sizzix), then I used a yellow/salmon striped patterned paper. To embellish it I used a gingham yellow ribbon and made a double bow. I think this card can use some glitter or rhinestones, maybe I will add some bling later!

Challenges:
DLArt: anytyhing goes
Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper: anything goes
Crafty cardmakers: all creatures big and small
Use your stuff: animals
Crafty Gals Corner: 3 or more layers
Word Art Wed: anything goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: anything goes with a critter
Craft Dee Bowz: anything goes with handmade bow
Crafty animals: anything goes
Sunny day crafting: always add an animal


7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colour combo and the image is totally adorable! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Bugaboo Hedgie is so cute and the card is wonderfully feminine, love it! Thanks for sharing this lovely with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Glenda DT X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! The ribbon adds a lovely touch!Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff! Amanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful make. Love this project. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Adrilla!
    I always love coming by your blog because, as you know (Cuz I've told you before) you were my very first blog follower when I started my personal blog. It still means SO much to me. Now, I'm working to hit the 1.000 follower mark. Don't know if I'll ever get there, but I'm trying. LOL

    Thanks so much for sharing this adorable card in our challenge. It's so wonderful having you play along with us. Hope you're having a blessed week and that you will join us again soon. I always enjoy seeing your sweet creations.

    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweet card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...