Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Monochrome CAS card (1)

Hello!
Today I was playing with my watercolors and stamps and made this card:


I made the background with watercolors, it is a pitty that the picture doesn't show well the colors, I used three different shades of brown and some metallic bronze and copper watercolors to splash some dots. The stamp is a Ching Chou Kuik that I won at Sweet Pea Stamps many years ago and almost didn't use it! I stamped this beauty with Memento tuxedo black ink pad. I used some brown cardstock to mat the image and used three rhinestones to embellish it.
Hope you like it!

Challenges:
Simon says (wed): stamp
Love to craft: anything goes
Crafter's castle: anything goes
Simon says (mon): stamp it on
QKR Stampede: anything goes
The crafter's cafe: 3 of something

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and love the vintage effect you have achieved with the sepia monochrome colouring.Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Gorgeous neutral colors and the image is very pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, and celebrating STAMPtember with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ardilla! The image is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely image. Thank you for taking part in the QK Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card.Thank you for joining the Crafter's Castle challenge. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...