Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Singing tree

Hello! It is me again....
I would like to show you one more Christmas card I made:


The image is by Deary dolls, it is a freebie! I colored it with Koh-i-noor watercolor pencils and cut it out. For the background I used patterned corrugated cardstock, I also added a music patterned paper and placed it on a dark red cardstock. To embellish it I used glitter on the star an the candles the kids hold and a Christmas ribbon and made a bow.

Challenges:
If you give a Crafter a cookie: anything goes
Addicted to stamps: Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas: anything Christmas (opt. plaid, gingham)
Creative craft cottage: ribbon/lace
Happy little stampers Christmas: anything goes (opt. tree)
Merry Little Christmas: anything goes
Pearly sparkle: glitter
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper: anything goes with patterned paper
Winter Wonderland: ribbon or twine
The Holly and Ivy: anything Christmas goes

5 comments:

  1. Precious little tree. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Glitter" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge - Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TH&TI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...