Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Monochrome CAS card (2)

Hello!
Today I was playing with my watercolors and stamps and made this card:


I made the background with watercolors, all in different greens, I thought this is a wonderful color to match her leavy hair. The stamp is a Elaine Cox that I won at Sweet Pea Stamps many years ago and never use it before! I stamped this beauty with Memento tuxedo black ink pad. I used some black cardstock to mat the image and used a gree ribbon and made a knot to embellish it.
Hope you like it!

Challenges:
Simon says (wed): stamp
Simon says (mon): stamp it on
Sisterhood of snarky stampers: L is for leaves
Alphabet: L is for leaves
Love to craft: anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and image. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge. EmmaT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have you managed to hold on to this beautiful stamp for so long and not use it? Gorgeous card, thank you for sharing at SOSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and that image is amazing, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours!
    Thanks for getting your leaf on with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing at SOSS, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely and dreamy. thanks for playing along with us at SOSS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so pretty! I love how you added texture using watercolor to the stamped image. She looks heavenly! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a lovely day! xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...