Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Kraft Stars

Hello!
Today I would like to share with you a very simple card I made, I found some inspiration on Pinterest, I liked a few cards made with Kraft paper/cardstock on white background...  (if you click in the words Pinterest, kraft paper, cardstock on and white background, you'll see my inspiration. This is my take:


I love stars in Christmas, stars are so important for Christmas!!!! I used Kraft paper and a star punch. I used the positive and the negative shapes. I used some rustic thread (don't know the name in English) to hang the stars and used some foamy tape to anchor them to the background. I finally added a sentiment (free on-line vector)... I had to cover a mistake I made when I tried to stamp the sentiment and didn't look good at all!
I hope to do better with Kraft on white in future, but for being first time it's not that bad either!

Challenges:
Winter Wonderland: Christmas Joy
Creative fingers: anything goes
A perfect time to craft: anything goes
613 avenue create: atg + CAS
Little red wagon: back to basics
DLArt: linky anything goes
crazy for CAS: pinterest inspired

9 comments:

  1. Great card
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so charming I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I like your use of white and craft. Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in the fun at Winter Wonderland, your card is gorgeous, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fun. I just checked the card you used for inspiration on pinterest. I thought, I've seen that card. It looks like a card I made years ago. I checked the blog and I was right. My name is mentioned in the blogpost. The card you used for inspiration was inspired on a card I made.

    Your card is lovely. Thanks for joining the Crazy for cas pinterest inspired challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looking CAS card. Thanks for joining my Christmas Joy challenge over at Winter Wonderland.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's simple , but it has style :)
    Thank You for joining us at Creative Fingers challange. DT Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take! Thanks for joining us this month at Crazy for CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thank you for joining our challenge @ Crazy for CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...