Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Jingle Bells and Stars

Hello, dear friends!
I am preparing my Christmas cards, and today I have a new one to show you.


The image is by Bugaboo and colored with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I used a punch to round the corners in the image and the green mat. I used some patterned paper from my stash, the same golden stars on green and red backgrounds. To embellish the card I used a wide red Christmas ribbon with stars, a very thin red ribbon. I also used three bells and tide them with a bow and glue three golden stars.


I hope you like my card!

Challenges:
Stella says: sketch
Catch the bug: anything goes
Craftyhazenuts Christmas: anything Christmas (optional: angel)
Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper: anything goes
My time to craft: Christmas in August
The Holly and Ivy Christmas: anything Christmas goes
Crafter's cafe: 3 of something (bells and stars)
Craft-Dee Bowz: anything goes with handmade bow
DLArt linky challenge: Anything goes (only 1 a day)
Christmas at Sweet Stampin': anything goes

8 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love how happy and bright the card is, and you used the sketch perfectly! Thanks for joining the Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch the Bug! Julie, guest designer for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. I love the colors, getting excited about Christmas
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab festive card. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft" Challenge #378. Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, Ardilla! Thanks for joining us at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable and is wonderful for Christmas. I am always trying to add to my stash throughout the year. Love the gold. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge and Stella Says Sketch, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute -I like the way the three panels coordinate. Thank you for joining the current "3 of something" challenge at the Crafter's Cafe. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this card (and your image is PERFECTLY colored)! Thanks so much for joining in the Stella Says Sketch challenge over on the Catch The Bug blog. Good luck!
    ~Jo, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for September!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...