Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Say it with flowers

Hello!
Today I want to  show you a new card I made for a friend who is leaving, I don't like to say "bye" but is better if I can give a card for it...


The image is by Birdie Brown and my daughter colored it with copic and kuretake markers. My friend is always full of joy and so fun, I thought this image would work perfect for her, hehehe.... anyways, I used a striped patterned paper and a salmon color mat for the image and the whole card. To embellish it I used a teal flower ribbon and orange rhinestones.


Challenges:
Simon says: anything goes
Jo's scrap shack: anything goes
Let's create: anything goes (opt: friendship)
Polkadoodles: anything goes
QKR Stampede: anything goes
Art impressions: vibrant colors
Word Art Wednesday: anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts patterned paper: anything goes
DLArt: linky challenge
Creative Craft Cottage: ribbon/lace


7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at polkadoodles
    Hugs Fleur x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us in the Vibrant Colors challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww . . . very cute!! Your friend will definitely appreciate this! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image, I love your colour choices. Thanks for joining us at ‘Lets Craft and Create’. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card. Thank for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! I'm sure your friend will love it!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Art Impressions Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautifully sweet little card for your friend, just perfect. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Challenge this week and hope you will join us again.
    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...