Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, September 14, 2018

Bright CAS card

Hello!
One more CAS card I made and I would like to show you. This one is very bright!!!!


I used a die to cut the flowers (Sizzix) on red cardstock and glued them with foamy tape to give some dimension. The green branch is another Sizzix die. For the background I used the negative of a rectangle and used a dots embossing folder to give some texture. For the center of the flowers I used a couple of yellow buttons and light green twine to make mini bows (more dimension there too!). I used more of the twine to wrap the card and made a bigger bow.

Challenges:
Crafty friends: embossing
Happy little stampers DIES: anything goes
Simon says (Wed): Pop it up
DLArt: linky anything goes
Paper Shelter: any type of embossing
Die cut divas: yellow
Word Art Wednesday: anything goes
If you give a crafter a cookie: anything goes

EDITED: I won the challenge at Simon Says (Wednesday challenge)!!!!!!!!!



8 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful design. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design, love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great simple design that works so well. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! I love the pretty, bright colors. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great make, love the bright colours

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'If You Give A Crafter a Cookie' this fortnight
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello…. You have made a beautiful card…. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Embossing’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your bright cheerful card
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Striking colour combination!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...