Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, March 4, 2013

Thanks at the school

Hello!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend... I had a few hours at my craft table and very happy, I made a few cards, (some of them still need to be finished) and I will show you during the next few days...
A friend of mine ask me to do a couple of cards for the school she is working at. One of the administrative people is leaving the school and they want to give a kind of Thank you or Appreciation cards where the staff will write for him... yes! a male card! So difficult... but I made this card:


I used this cute image by Bugaboo stamps and colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I cut it out and placed it on the dp flag.


The dp is Nikki Estes and I also used some babyblue and babygreen cardstock. I distressed all the edges with a blue ink pad.


The only embellishment I used are three green brads to complete the sketch I used.

I think is quite ok for this ocasion, I need to do one more....

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Repeated Impresions: sketch
Catch the bug: anything goes
Simon Says: anything goes
613 Avenue: anything goes
Challenges 4 everybody: anything goes
Hobbycutz: anything goes
No matter which challenge: anything goes
Stamping with the dragon: anything goes
Cards by Lady Anne/sentimental friday: anything goes
QKR: 3 of somenthing (brads)

EDITED: this card was featured on Created with TLC.

11 comments:

  1. Nice card, love that sketch! The striped flag is great, the colors are nice and cheerful...
    Thanks for joining us at the Hobbycutz challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Ardillo and thanks for playing along with the new Hobbycutz challenge

    What a lot of challenges you managed to fit it to too!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "Cool Dude" image lol. What a nice card. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Hobbycutz and good luck....
    Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love how you used the sketch.. and the brads, too! :) Thank you for joining the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. I love the image and gorgeous papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the No Matter Which Challenge this month.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card is very cute and perfect for the occasion. I'm glad you shared it with us at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card, love the colouring job and the cute image! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping with the Dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! What an adorable card. Thanks for playing along with Bugaboo at Catch the Bug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely design. Absolutely adore the colours and the placement of the dp and embellies. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your uses of the image Great Sketch to use it with too! Thanks for joining us at NMWC

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just too cute! Great papers and I like your interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us and playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator
    my blog:
    http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...