Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Sketchy Friday #9

Hello! TGIF!!!!!!!!
Don´t you love Fridays? It´s my favorite day in the week :)
I want to show you my card for this week's challenge at Sketchy Friday:



This is the fantastic sketch for this week. You can  use any stamp, rubber or digi. And you can win fabulous and cute SKdigis images.


I used Flowers in vase #2 and colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I placed it on a lilac cardstock mat.


I used purple cardstock and a flower embossing folder (that I love) for my background.


I added a lace, a flowery gross ribbon and made a bow. I also used three white paper flower and purple/lilac rhinestones for their centers.


I hope you like my card, I am very happy with it...
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says: anything goes
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
C.R.A.F.T.S.: use embossing
Craft us crazy: anytihng goes
Happy Campers: use a favorite stamp
Sincerelly yours: mothers day
Paper crafting journey: bingo (lace, embossing, flowers)
Baffies: lila/grun (purple/green)
My heart pieces: three favorite things (ribbons, flowers and bling)
Divas by desing: anythign goes

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ardilla :-) the colours and flowers are really pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab, love the colour, thanks for joining is at happy campers, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the purple

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love all the flowers and the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ardilla, still friday here in usa...i came and saw your saturday already came, hehe. anyway, love how you used purple on your card and especially how you captured the colro in your pic....besides the digi is so pretty. love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo how lovely! The embossed background is gorgeous!
    And by the way, I'm having a Giveaway for my lovely followers. If you're interested, head on over!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, A gorgeous card and image. Such pretty colours. Great sketch too. Thank you for playing with us at Sincerely Yours. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adriana, me fascina tu tarjeta y los colores son perfectos coordinando con el papel repujado... preciosa!... abrazos... SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola Adriana; siempre haces tarjetas lindas (no solo tarjetas tampoco por lo que he visto en tu blog...) pero esta me gusta en particular por las lineas rectas y la sencillez. Gracias por participar otra vez con Crafty Ribbons,

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card,fab ribbon thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFT and CRAFTY RIBBONS X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! Love that sweet image and that pretty ribbon!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card! Your ribbon and card make the perfect combination, thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Paper Crafting Journey, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card. Love that gorgeous flowery ribbon. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for playing again with us at Baffies.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at My Heart Pieces challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...