Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Birthday CAS 1

Hello!
This week I was asked to make a few CAS birthday cards... so this is one of the batch.


I don´t remember where I've got the image, because I printed and colored long ago... (If you know, please, let me know to give the credits to the artist).


I used some aqua green and purple cardstock. I also used an embossing folder (birthday - Sizzix), Labels 1 die cut, and the sentiment is by Create with TLC.

I would like to enter this card in the following chalenges:
Cupcakes inspirations: # 118
4 crafty chicks: dies
Hiding in my craft room: green
Pile it on: birthday
Simon Says: bit 'o green
Baffies Kreativladen: lila/grun
Great Impression: going green
OSATT: green
Going grey w/ scrap creations: going green
365 cards: #63 - cake

EDITED: This card was featured on Create with TLC.


11 comments:

  1. Love your card! Rainbow is my favorite color!!! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cake image; great card from your inspiration photo!!

    Thanks for joining Cupcake Inspirations 200th Challenge!! Good luck!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Ardilla, love the digi you have used too. Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcakes for our 200th challenge! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely created, thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for the Die for Dies Challenge, indeed a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining our blog hop at Baffies shop blog and good luck.
    hugs Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love those candles. Thank you for joining our Green challenge at OSAAT. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Happy card, super image!!! Love the use of GREEN!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun cake! Love the rainbow candles! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cake is darling! I love the rainbow of colors you used. Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...