Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Flowery birthday

Hi, again!
On Sunday is one of my best friends birthday and she love gardening (today I pass by her house and she was gloves on, cuting some branches and trying to make her garden nicer for the spring...) and made this card for her:


I used a D2D (Now From the Heart stamps) image I've got recently called Dotty and her friends. I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and cut it out. This image goes perfect for my gardener friend, I colored it with her colors and loving her flowers...


I used some chinese paper for origami that I've got as a gift a while ago, I felt the colors were the right ones for this card... I also used some beige and green cardstocks. I made some stitches in the squares with a green glitter pen.


Then, I used two different ribbons and made a double bow (I love how it looks the double bow!) and used 4 cold porcelaine flowers (that I have for ages...) to complete the sketch. I just realize watching the pics, I forgot to put the sentiment... that would be tomorrow, now I feel tired to do it and take new pictures! It´s more than 1 a.m....


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
I{heart} sketches: sketch #9
Catch the bug: green thumb
Whimsy Inspires: stitches
Just add Ink: just add green
Forever friends: lots of flowers
Crafting for all season: spring
Creative card crew: ribbons
Oldie but a goodie: feeling floral (flowers and ribbons)
Ribbon Carousel: spring is in the air
Artistic Inspirations: flowers

14 comments:

  1. Wonderfull card. Cute image. Love the colours and ribbon.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a realy pretty card i hope your friend liked it and had a happy birthday , thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Green Thumb Theme Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    We hope you join us again this week for our BINGO challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card - the ribbon looks fabulous.
    Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie But Goodie.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty and so suitable for your friend, thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Monthly, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card, unfortunatley we cant enter your 4th card into the draw, as there is a limit of 3 cards per challenge.

    Thanks for joining us again at Forever Friends, hope you can enter next times challenge with more of your gorgeous cards.

    Pop back to the Forever Friends blog - we have some great candy on offer Click here to enter

    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, and the bow you have tied is magnificent.

    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining in my 'Feeling Floral' challenge at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's such a delight! Wonderful floral paper and layered ribbon! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card and I love the pop of green you've used with the ribbons.

    Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely project and wonderfull colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card with flowers really everywhere. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sure your friend will love this sweet card! Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do like the pop of green on your pick card. Cute little image - thanks for joining the challenge fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...