Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Birthday CAS 3

OK, here we go with the third card of this comissioned CAS birthday batch...
I love CAS and I am happy with my cards this time.


The image is by From the heart stamps and I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils in pastel tones. I distressed the border with a dark pink ink pad. I used pink and babyblue glitter glue to make some details in the cupcakes.



 I used some pastel yellow cardstock for the background and distressed the border with the same ink pad I used for the image and the sentiment (Create with TLC).


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Pile it on: happy birthday
Cupcakes Inspiration: # 160
The sisterhood of Crafters: birthdays
My craft spot: tasty treats
House of Gilly: pastels
Creative Stamp friends: spring colors
Crafty bloggers network: spring/pastels
365 cards: #63 - cake
Paper Playtime: anything goes
My grafico: anything goes

EDITED: this card was featured on CREATE WITH TLC.


11 comments:

  1. Yummy creation Ardilla! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute & Yummy Too!
    Saw it at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Have a Wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love those yummy cupcakes and lovely pastel colours.

    Sylvia xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling cupcakes! Love the soft pastel colors! Thanks for joining our 200th Challenge Celebration! Good luck!
    {hugs}
    Debbie
    CIC DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! love the pastel colors:) yummy cupcakes!
    Thank so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another sweet birthday card! The distressing adds such a nice touch too. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  7. So yummy and such pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card! The soft colours you've used are lovely!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm, cupcakes! Thank you for playing along at Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummie ... such a great Cupcakecard.
    Thanks for joining us at creative Stampfriends.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great CAS design, lovely cupcakes! Thanks for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...