Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Appreciation card

Hello! How are you today?
Remember the card I made the other day? The one to thank somebody (male one) working at the school and now he is leaving? OK, this is my second card for this comission.


I don´t remember where I 've got this image (maybe a coloring page?) and it was long ago, I colored it with acuarelable pencils don´t remember when but never had the opportunity to use it until now... I placed it on a kraft color cardstock mat. (if you know, please, leave me a note, so I can give the credits)


I used some scraps from another card I made before and some beige cardstock. The sentiment is by Create with TLC and think is the best for this ocasion, and I twisted a little bit the sketch to fit this in.


I only used more kraft cardstock and some twine (Capuccino - The Twinery) as embellishment to complete the sketch I made a bow with it.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
The Sweet Stop: sketch # 200
ABC: anything goes
Craft your passion: odd number of embellishments (1)
Created with love: anything goes
My grafico: anything goes
Victorine Originals: anything goes
613 Avenue create: anything goes
The ribbon girls: ribbon or twine
No matter which challenge: anything goes
Simon Says: anything goes

EDITED: this card was featured on Create with TLC.


12 comments:

  1. Hi. Lovely card, fab image and great design. Thanks for sharing at Created with Love. Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at
    Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ardilla this is so pretty I love it. Great design and love that image Thanks for playing along with us at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ardilla I am not sure my last comment went thro so gonna do it again just to be sure. I love your card and that image is great. Thanks for sharing with us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl March Card challenge to add ribbon or twine, best of luck, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card!! Love that great image!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! I love that notepad image and the coloring. The twine looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card! I love that image! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the design of this card, the papers and the sentiment too! Thanks for sharing with us and playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator
    my blog:
    http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and perfect as a male thank you! I love that notebook. Thanks for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card! Love your coloring! Thanks for playing along with us over at ABC Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...