Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Sketchy Friday #11

Hello and happy Friday!!!!!!! How I love Fridays..... this is my favorite day... and now that spring is coming, more than before :) This week we had warm days, no rain, no snow, only sunny ones, so nice!
I want to show you this card I made for our new sketch challenge at Sketchy Friday.


 And this is the sketch, isnt´it a fab one? I love Sonia's sketches!!! The .studio cut file for Silhouette is free to download and save some time cutting papers.



I used Flower Bunch and colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils.I printed them two times to glue them with foami tape and give dimension to the bunch.  I used orange cardstock to mat it and I made some cross stitches around the edge, I think they go perfect with the buttons... I didn´t use a sentiment as I don´t know yet how I will use this one.


I used Alt and Folia dp, all full of flowers and very spring. I used more orange cardstock and cut with a wavy Erich Krause scissors. 


I used a couple of green buttons and some orange thread to make the centers of the flowers. I used a scalloped circle and a daisy punches to make the three flowers, inked the edges with an orange ink pad and used green rhinestones for the centers of them and I glued them with foami tape.



You can see the dimension here:


Come and play with us this week, you can use any image (rubber, digi, etc...) just follow the sketch and you can win some fab SKdigis.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafty bloggers network: spring/pastels
Creative Stamp Friends: spring
Digi Darla: buttons
Digi sketch challenge: spring/easter
Whimsy: stitches
Celebrate the occasion: spring is in the air
Crafty sentiments: hello spring
Ladybugs Crafts Inks: spring
Craft for all season: spring into spring
Forever friends: lots of flowers

20 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just stunning. So love the cheerful sunshine colours and the buttons with the twine is very creative.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love your take on the sketch with great summer colors:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card, Ardilla! I love the 3 d effect in the flowers and the colors are so bright, perfect for spring! Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love all the dimension of the flowers; great colors!

    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card really calls the spring to come, love those papers you used. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Beautiful. Great Job.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge.
    Good Luck.
    -Sony DSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a bright cheerful spring card. The buttons look fab and great layout. Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, love the way you have used the buttons to make flowers, thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Monthly, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another gorgeous card… thanks for entering Forever Friends monthly challenge, good luck in the draw and hope to see you again for our next challenge. Pop back to the Forever Friends blog - we have some great candy on offer Click here to enter

    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i love the bright happy colors!! so glad Spring is here :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, I love the style of your card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely fresh spring card Ardilla !! Great bright colours !! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful & bright, I just love the flower shape on your lovely card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Spring is in the Air" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card in lovely bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bella Adriana! me encantan todos los colores, muy buena idea la de los botones en el centro de las flores tambien... Muy buen ejemplo usando el sketch de esta semana... Abrazos...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful.Just love the warm sunny colours and your colouring is lovely.Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card, love the colours thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...