Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Irish Dancing Girl

Hello, again!
This is my second "green" project today... This card was made for the Progressive Challenge at Imagine That. I really don´t know what to do with St. Patrick's cards, I like the images and the challenges, but here nobody celebrate this holiday (LOL!)


I choose to work with Kathleen Irish Dancing and colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I placed it on a dark green cardstock mat.


I used Pingüino dp and some digipaper by SKdigis that I had printed for a previous card... and some more dark green cardstock


As embellishments I used a green decorated ribbon and a cold porcelaine flower button with some dark green embroidery thread. I made a mistake with the sketch in the ribbon part... but I still like it!


I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Imagine that: progressive freebie
The Sweet Stop: sketch # 201
Creative Inspirations Paints: go green
Glitter 'n Sparkle: St. Patrick/use green
Great Impressions: color green/recycle
Red Carpet: Leprechaun/ use two shades of green
EDITED: I won this challenge!!!!!!!!!
Scrapy Frogs: green/St Patrick
Simon Says: a bit o' green
Crafty ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
Card Makin' Mamas: green
Sweet and sassy digi: go green
Crafty creations: green
Wags and whiskers: go green
DLArt: anything goes
Inky impressions: St Patrick/green 

19 comments:

  1. Hi Ardilla, beautiful card! I know not everyone celebrates this holiday, but maybe you'll find a reason to send this to someone-- maybe a girl's birthday or someone who likes dance, or maybe who wishes to see Ireland some day! :) Thanks again for joining in the challenge. Have a lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your card and the lovely colours , thank for sharing with glitter n sparkles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ardilla :) the image is fab and the details are perfect :)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW cute your card is!!! Made me start singing "Irish Eyes". I just love all the greens! Thanks for playing along with Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and the second one I have seen with this great Irish dancer image. Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. Love the color!!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card. thanks for joining us at inky impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love all the green and the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is delightful Ardilla. I'm like you... made some St Patrick's Day cards for challenges but not one to give them too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Red Carpet Studio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic usage of all those green patterns! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute card! You did great coloring the cute girl!! :) Thanks for playing along with RCS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- ps I have new candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html?showComment=1363023384794#c6346218637911744916

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative Inspirations Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like how you turned the sketch on its side. Thanks for entering a second card in the "go green" challenge at Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card and a lovely image :) xx Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week -Paula DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a perfect St. Patrick's Day card! Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute Irish card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...