Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Green challenge at Gingerloft

Hello!
I hope you are having a great weekend... we are having snow again here, I have to confess I am a little bit tired of winter. Last Wednesday we had 19°C, and now we are again bellow zero!!!!!!!! I am really ready for spring and my card is showing it:


This forthnight our challenge at Gingerloft is GREEN. You can use any image, any sketch, any embellishments but make it green!!!


I used Bird House Swirl and colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I placed it on a green cardstock mat. I made this card for a friend that just moved and today we are going to visit the new place, so I am giving it to her and her family (with a present!)...


I used dp by Folia and Rosie's Studio. I used some Folia green cardstock to mat all the paper squares. I also used white cardstock and a Tim Holtz texture folder for the background and again the same green cardstock.


As embellishments I used a green swiss dot ribbon and made a bow. I also used some green rhinestones and made a circle with it to complete the layout.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
I {heart} sketches: sketch #8
Simon Says: a bit o' green
Crafty ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
Card Makin' Mamas: green
CRAFT: easter/spring
Digi Haven: green
Crafting for all seasons: spring
Sweet and sassy digi: go green
Ribbon Carousel: spring is in the air
Crafty creations: green
Daisy doodles: spring time
Wags and whiskers: go green
DLArt: anything goes
Inky impressions: St Patrick/green
DLArt: birds/anything to do with birds





18 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. I really love the take on the sketch and really long for spring as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you framed the image with the circle of rhinestones is really neat. I also like the splashes of color provided by the designer paper blocks. Thanks for sharing your card in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, fabulous spring colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love the squares and the birdhouse! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A truly lovely card hun!

    Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes With Ribbon Challenge at Crafty Ribbons!

    Hugs,
    Karen.DT.xx

    http://kraftykarensblogspot.co.uk/wordpress/500-follower-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! I love your design. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card and love the fact that it is going to a friend. Know what you mean re weather issues! I have been wanting some nice warm calm, blue sky autumnal weather, and we get grey, wet, misty cool stuff instead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, the weather here is crazy, too. Even though your card has this special feeling of spring, I love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card! I love that polka dot ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous card, I love the embossing and gemstone circle. Thanks for joining us again at Digi Haven xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so many shades of green! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin Mamas. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Many thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really pretty card, love the embossing!
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card, love the design. Thanks for joining in with us this challenge at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow this is beautiful - Thanks for sharing at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely project and wonderfull colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...