Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Birthday invitation cards

This week it's Vicky's birthday and she wanted to have Minnie's decorations. She told me she is a little bit tired of princesses, so this year we go for a change!!! I saw this idea in many places browsing on internet, if you google the words "Minnie Birthday" you'll have tons of ideas...


I made the mouse shape using three circles of black cardstock, put them together and voilá, card is ready.


I download for free the two fonts "Walt Disney script" and "Mickey ears", then  I printed the text and cut it with a smaller circle die.


For the girls I made Minnie (the card with bows) and for the boys, Mickey (no bows). I feel a little bit dissapointed as I couldn't find dotted pink/red ribbon. But I think still look good.


The best thing is that Vicky helped me cutting all the circles, she was so happy... it´s good when the kids can participate in some ways to preparate their birthday, isn't it?

I would like to enter this simple project in the following challenges:
The Pretty little ribbon: Happy birthday
Creative craft chalenges 2: for the kids
Craft your pasions: ribbon/lace
Creative creations: letter B (bows)
Forever friends: shaped card
Bearly mine: anything goes
Pause, dream, enjoy: anything goes
Tuesday Alchemy: anything goes
Through the craft room: anything goes
Love to create: anything goes

17 comments:

  1. These are awesome hun! What a brilliant idea. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such a great idea Ardilla, thanks so much for sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are sooo cute! fantastic idea! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with out 'B' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! It's a great idea for invitations. Thanks letting me know about the challenge win. I have to apologise for my tardiness. Having a mare of a time with the move from GReader to Bloglovin. I'm not ignoring you…I'm just technologically retarded! LOL
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and unique idea for party invites, Ardilla. I love the pretty pink bows!
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy challenges!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute invitations! Love the Minnie theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute thanks for joining us at Love to Create Hugs Sandra dt x http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute invitations! Your little girl is very lucky to have you as a mum. Love your idea. And the bows are so pretty.
    Happy Birthday to Vicky!
    Hugs
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable are these, what a fabulous idea. Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine challenges this week. hugs Jackie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ardilla, these are darling, love what you did and I'm sure the children will love the Minnie and Mickey cards.

    Thanks so much for becoming a follower, I delighted to know you will be part of my journey. Carole xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great idea! Love them! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week!
    Adina

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great idea for party invites. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...