Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Liebster award

My new friend Colette over at Cosmic Strawberry has given me a Liebster Award. I just discovered her blog a few weeks ago and it´s really fun and full of inspiration one.


About the Award

This award was designed to be a blog award in the "Pay it Forward" fashion. Once you have been nominated, you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers; to encourage new visitors to their blog.

Rules for Acceptance

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.

Post the award on your blog.

Give the award to five bloggers that have fewer than 200 followers.

Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know that you have given them this awesome award.

Pay it Forward

Here are five brilliant blogs I think you should check out...
Michelle - My beary best
Elaine - Fotomemorias

These are fab blogs, full of creativity, awesome makes and friendly banter. Pop over and have a sneaky peep!

2 comments:

  1. Ardilla thanks for the award.
    I am honored.
    I put him on my blog and keep me on the rules.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adriana, thank you so much for the award. It is very sweet of you. It made my day. Thank you!
    Hugs
    Eret

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...