Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

World Cardmaking Day 2


Hello everybody and happy Card Making day!!!!!!!



It was so hard to find the time today.... but I couldn´t go to sleep without making at least one card, and I made two!!!! This one is my second one:


The image is Nellie (Forgotten Scraps) freebie a few days ago. I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencisl and placed it on a purple mat.



I used purple cardstock and DCWV dp. The only embellishment I used is a ribbon with baby designs on it.


I hope you like my card :)
 (I was trying to upload a pic with a close up of Nellie, but blogger keeps uploading it upside down !)


The sketch of this card is from Latina Crafter, today they had three sketches to play with and I used #2 for this card.













I am entering this card also to
Simon Says blog, World making day.
Catch the bug: anything goes
Little Miss Muffett: simplicity
A gem of a challenge: for the girls
So artful: Magic garden (colors)
Stamping with the dragon: animals
DL. Art: anything goes
Simply create: anything goes

11 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest card ever! I love the colours you have used, and of course, it's perfect for our challenge! Thanks for being Soartful with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute little elephant. The soft colors are wonderful and I love the cute ribbon. Thanks for playing in our Animal theme challenge this week at SDD and good luck. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ardilla,
    This is so sweet, I love your elephant in purple.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ahead of me! I didn't get one card made on World card making Day...ugh! Your Elephant is darling! Thanks for sharing your creation and joining us at

    Stamping Dragon Designs.

    Angela Bonanno (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    so cute this small elephant. Thank you for participation at challenge Little Miss Muffet.
    Hugs!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet baby card. Absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining us at Stampin with the dragon. Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute baby card,
    Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem Of A Challenge this time,
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. super sweet, thanks for joining simply create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute card :) thanks for joining A Gem of A Challenge :) hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  10. This so sooo cute! The little elephant is so happy looking :)
    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Dragon Designs for the Stamping with the Dragon Weekly Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! I love the colors you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...