Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Digi Makeover challenge #60 - Lots of layers

Hello!
Happy Monday and I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
This week at Digi Makeover challenge, we have a fun challenge: Lots of layers! and of course, a digi image :)


... and this is my card for the challenge.


I used the mail box image and one sentiment from the set Sending you love . I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and I made some faux stitches around the edge with a green glitter pen.


I used cream (light yellow) cardstock and I used Swirly vines with hearts Sizzix embossing folder for the background, I also used dark green and dark red cadstock and dp is from The Garden (Rosie's studio)... and made many layers with them :)


As embellishments I used a light green ribbon with hearts and three green rhinestones. (Sorry for the pics, they are dark and blurry as it was late in the night when I made them...)


I hope you like my card and that you feel inspired to enter into this week's challenge. You can win beautiful images! See you there...

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:

Sketch n Stash: sketch (99)
Delightful chalenges: stitches
DYSU: embossing
My heart pieces: ribbon
Robyn's fetiches: use an embossing folder
The squirrel and the fox: use a ribbon
Challenges 4 everybody: anything goes
Brown sugar: anything goes
Lady Anne's friday sentiment monthly:  anything goes
The poodles parlour: anything goes

12 comments:

  1. Una tarjeta muy bonita. Muchas gracias por participar con Lady Anne's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, Thank you for playing along with us this week at Brown Sugar in the "Anything Goes" challenge! We hope you decide to play along with us again!! Good luck!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely card, and what a stunning embossing. Really like it.
    Gracias de compartir esta carta con nosotros a Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, i like the image and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card, I love this image.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute card. This image is so cute. Thanks for sharing at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog

    Michelle (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CARDS BY LADY ANNE
    Adorable, beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Cards By Lady Anne. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    cardsbyladyanne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is lovely & it's a great take on the sketch.

    Thanks for joining in with my Birthday Candy & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the embossing and the colors you used! Thank-you for sharing with us at The Poodles Parlour!
    {Hugs} Barb, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card! Great color combo and take on the sketch!
    It's been a pleasure working with you, and I enjoy seeing your work evolve! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! I love the papers you used to match your image. So cute!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cheerful card. Your colors and papers are lovely and you have done a wonderful job with the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at My Heart Pieces.
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...