Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Digi Makeover #57 - Think Pink

Happy Monday everybody!!!!
How was your weekend? have you made any card for World Card Making Day? I did! (you can scroll down and see my three cards for the ocasion)
OK, today we have a new challenge at Digi Makeover Challenge blog: Think Pink! as October is Brest Cancer Awareness Month. Please, check them and be safe!!!




Today I made a card a little different for me, I didn´t use an image, only a sentiment: Courage is not. But I love this one!!!!!!! I distressed the edges with a pink ink pad and placed it on a pink mat.



I used papers I've got as a gift from a friend. These papers are chinese, I don´t know if they are for origami or cardmaking but they are so delicate and beautiful... I thought they are perfect for this card. {Don´t ask me the name, I don´t know Chinese :)} I also used some pink cardstock, I bought it in Argentina, but don´t remember the brand, (maybe Canson).


As embellishments I used three pink ringstone flowers. Then I made a bow with some pink ribbon and a sparkle heart.


Hope you like my card and play with us this week at Digi Makeover Challenge blog. See you there :)


I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:

2 sisters: sketch
Link Up for Pink: linking party - EDITED: I won a prize with this card!
A Gem of a challenge: for the girls
Paper play: shine on
Flourishes: think pink
The stamping boutique: pink, pink, pink
RRR: Pretty in pink and ribbon
Sassy Studio: think Pink
Art Impression Stamps: pink for creast cancer awareness
Craft your passions: save the hooters
Dream Valley: go pink
Drunken Stampers:  think pink
Paper Pretties: sentiment as focus

 Some news from Digi Makeover (Paper Makeover Stamps):
With October being Breast Cancer Awareness month and one of our own battling the disease herself, we decided to put out a stamp set in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.  A portion of all sales from this set will go to the Susan G Komen Foundation.
This digi set is only being sold as a set but includes 4 word arts and 2 fantastic images!
You can purchase this set, HERE.
See what is included in this set below...









Please join us in our digi challenge this week to THINK PINK!
Check out the post to see awesome samples from our design team!


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the sentiment, the colours and paper. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!
    So encouraging :)
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for Breast Cancer Awareness. I love the patterned paper and the sentiment is awesome. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.

    Kim
    sherrodstudiostamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along with us at Drunken Stampers this week for the "Think Pink" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ardilla, hope all is well my friend, what a gorgeous card, it's PINK-tastic! And the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Ai challenge! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Love the DP that you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely card. Love the paper piecing and the papers chosen. Great sentiment. Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Great way to hightlight the sentiment!
    Thank you for joining our Sassy Challenge this week
    Ruza ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning creation!
    Gorjuss card, lovely sentiment and just perfect for our GO PINK challenge!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Dream Valley Challenges this time!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely paper and sketch. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely & that is a fabulous set as well. Thank you for playing along with us this week in our Pink, Pink, Pink challenge at The Stamping Boutique. I hope you will join us for our next challenge. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very pretty. Great papers
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. lolovey card pretty papers and lovely sentiment thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, with your fab sentiment! Thanks for joining us at SSD Dare to Be Sassy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really love how you framed the sentiment! Gorgeous!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Ardilla, thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ardilla,

    Thank you for your participation in our 2nd Annual Link Up for Pink! Your entry #259 won a $5 voucher to Designed 2 Delight.

    Thank you for helping us spread awareness and hope to see you in our monthly challenges.

    Regards,
    Yolie
    www.linkupforpink.com
    www.justyolie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...