Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thanksgiving 4

Ok, here we go with the last card for today... this is the fourth CAS card I made for a friend who asked me to make some cards for Thanksgiving. (Scroll down to see the other three cards)


I used the freebie for this week from Bugaboo: Turkey with pumpkin. Isn´t he lovely hilarious???


I just loved this image when I saw it and thought to make a cute card with it. I colored it with acuarelable pencils and placed it on an orange mat.


I used some cream cardstock and used an embossing folder, I also used some Printer Soyuz dp and more orange cardstock and I used a fiskar scallop scissor to make one of the edges.


My friend loved this card and told me it was very cute, so I feel happy she liked it! Hope you like it too :)

Challenges:

Catch the bug: Stella Sketch #121
Creative card crew: birds
Anything goes: animals
Paper crafts star: fall colors
Papertake weekly: all creatures great and small
Divas by design: anything goes
Love to create: fall fun
Crafts and me: anything goes
Kaboodle doodles: fall colors
Going grey: pumpkins
My graphico: anything goes
 Forever friends: anything goes
Incy wincy: anything goes
Kreative stempel: fall colors
Digihaven: pumpkins everywhere EDITED: I am top three!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digi Haven Top 3!

22 comments:

  1. Another cute card, Ardilla, love that turkey! Thanks for joining us again this week at the Papercraft Star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine wunderschöne Karte ist das geworden, danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely another cutie ... Thanks again for playing at Papercraft Star

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Your turkey is adorable!

    Thanks for joining our bird challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and cute turkey!! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image! It is sooo cute! Thanks for another entry in our challenge this week at Digi Haven...tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, such a sweet image and a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really adorable Ardilla!! :) Love the colors and embossing!! ;) Congrats on your win at Sketches by Carly! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute gobble gobble image! lol ;-)
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Autumn Leaves Falling / Fall Colors” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another gorgeous freebie card! LOVE that image--just got it yesterday myself! Fabulous coloring and a great design! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another cute freebie pumpkin digi! Thanks for entering this one too in to our Digi Haven Pumpkin challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehehheee Great card love the images and papers too! Great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, For our Anything Goes challenge!!

    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! A fun-cute image :)
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! Thank your for playing along with us in our challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the plaid paper! Very fun! Thanks so much for joining us for our Pumpkin challenge at Digi Haven.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh My Goodness this image makes me laugh out loud!! What a fabulous card and freebie find. I love your coloring and the papers too. So fun! I think I'll grab this image and make a card to send to my MIL/FIL for Thanksgiving. I know both will get a kick out of this funny guy. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven. Love all your cards but this crazy turkey is my favorite. LOL ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now this is some cute lil Bird! I love your Card!
    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew!

    Hugs and Good Luck, Elisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week good luck.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for playing with us last week at Love to Create Challenge!! We really appreciate your support & Love that you played with us! Come back and play with us again soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a funny image! Love it!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Stamp Friends :)

    xx Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this card (and this image on the card). We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again TOMORROW for a new sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  22. You were chosen as one of our top three winners at Digi Haven! Please head on over to Digi Haven to pick up your "Top Three" winners button so you can display it proudly. Please join us again and invite your friends along too. We are adding prizes to random challenges so be sure to check back often. We'd love to see what you come up with next! ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...