Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Sweet little monster :)

Hello!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, for me, this one was very productive as I made four cards (yes, four!!!) I made this card just because it was the weekend for Wold Cardmaking.


I have printed this Digi Garden cutie (it was a freebie at their FB page) a few days ago and colored it with  Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. And as I colored it before chosing the papers it took me ages to select the papers for my card :(... I don´t learn that is better to chose the papers before coloring....... I distressed the edges with a turquoise ink pad and placed it on a turquoise mat.


I used paper from three different companies, maybe more, Paper Soyuz, Nikki Estes, Folia and don´t know what else, besides the cardstok, two different tones of turquoise (can you notice it?)


The only embellishment is a big turquoise button with some green embroidery thread. Hope you like the result as I did. And come back tomorrow to see the last card I made during the weekend :)


I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:

Sketches by Carly: sketch # 66
Simon Says blog: Cardmaking World day
Challenges 4 everybody: anything goes
Crafty mess: anything goes
Catch the bug: anything goes
Craft us crazy: halloween or anything goes
DL. Art: anything goes
Crafting for all season: costumes
Inky impressiones: boys
The paper shelter: distresesing
Papertake weekly: anything goes
Victorine Stamps: lots of layers

13 comments:

  1. Oi Ardilla!!!

    Parabéns você foi a sorteada no blog:

    http://bevscrafts.blogspot.com.br/2012/10/weekly-candy-winner.html

    Beijos e tenha uma semana abençoada e iluminada

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!! He looks adorable Ardilla!! :) I love the colors you chose and what a fabulous take on the sketch!! Brilliant job!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors I love your card!! youe image is adorable and no too scary.

    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ardilla , how sweet is this card , what a cute image well done and thank you for joining us at The Crafting foe All Seasons Challenge this time , good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the colours, thanks for joining us at craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hei Ardilla!
    Aivan ihastuttava kortti-kauniit värit ja kaikki kohdallaan!
    Kiitos osallistumisesta The Paper Shelter- distressing-haasteeseen tällä viikolla! Onnea arvontaan!
    Kaunista syksyä sinulle sinne!
    T : An

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's fabulous. Lovely colours and image . Thanks for joining us at challenges 4 everybody . Hugs trisha x DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card!! Such a fab image and gorgeous colours, thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck in the draw!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cute card. He is adorable!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card...thanks for playing with Sketches by Carly!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card Ardilla! I love the colors and the image is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches by Carly. Have a fabulous weekend!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet little boy image I love the colors you chose too! thanks so much for joining us on our next to last sketch challenge at Sketches by Carly! Hope to see you there again this week. :) Hugs, Kelly L (dt)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...