Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Digi Makeover Challenge #56 - Sketch

Hello!
Happy Monday for everybody. Today we have a new challenge at Digi Makeover: a sketch for you to try.


And here is my card:


I used Color Kid Snowflake and colored it with Kooh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I placed it on a purple mat. The sentiment is the one that comes with this digi, and I think is adorable!


I used Oriental Trading dps. As embellishments I used a sticker snowflake and two purple gems.


I hope you like my card. I had a lot of fun doing it.


Now is your turn to play with our sketch, I hope to see your card in the blog challenge this week :)


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says: anything goes
Just keep on creating: Christmas
The paper shelter: anything goes
Jingle belles: snow
Pattie's creations: anything goes
A gem of a challenge: for the girls
Send a smile 4 the kids: anything goes
Challenges 4 everybody: anything goes
Creative Inspiration Paint: anything goes
Stamp and Create: Winter wonderland


12 comments:

  1. What a cute image! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such a cuuuute card! I love how you have done the sentiment. Beautiful coloring of the digi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet image. Thank you for playing along at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will paste this comment because by mistake I deleted...

    *Vicki* ha hecho un nuevo comentario en la entrada "Digi Makeover Challenge #56 - Sketch":

    Really adorable card!! Love your added snowflake design!! SO SWEET! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card love that cutie image also the colours and design a super card, thank you for joining our challenge this week at The Paper Shelter
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always loved making paper snowflakes ... so glad you dashed through the snow with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm going to happily leave you a another comment to let you know just how adorable this is my friend!! ;) She is so sweet with her snowflake and your snowflake accent is just the perfect accent with this!! The sentiment is adorable too!!

    P.S. You mention having a problem with your blog sidebars. Try widening your entire blog. Play with the width of the blog to get them to show up. When I clicked on the individual post, the sidebars show up, but they don't show up by just coming to your home page. But perhaps playing with the widths of your columns will help to solve it? Hope that helps and make sense?

    BIGGEST HUGS TO YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vicky!!!
      I tried to play with the wide and didn´t work either... :( I don´t know what else to do...
      Thanks for coming and leaving a new comment, you are a great friend :)

      Delete
  8. This is sooo adorable! Love the image, your coloring, and that snowflake is to die for! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! The image you used is adorable. I love how you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun and FAB holiday card and the BEST sentiment ever!!! thanks for "dashing through the snow" with us at JINGLE BELLES this fortnight! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ardilla, your card is so beautiful. I love your color combu and it's totally cute that the snowflake in her hands and your sticker looks so similar :)
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...