Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fun with snow

Hello!
I made a few cards and would like to show you them... this is my first card, one for Christmas.


I used this Egbert, a Bugaboo image. I colored it with acuarelable pencils and used glitter for the snow. I placed it on a red mat. I cut both with Sizzix circle dies.


I used some Oriental trading dp and red and blue cardstock.


I also used the same sentiment for both sides of the image. This is a ??? sentiment ( I don´t remember where I've got it, sorry!). I used some red cardstock for them.


Hope you like my card :)

Challenges:

Sketches by Carly: #67
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas: snowflakes
Just keep on creating: Christmas around the corner
Tammy's scraping corner: friendship
Simon says: dies or punches
My graphico: anything goes
The crafty blogger: anything goes
Lady Anne's: anything goes
Deep ocean: anything goes
Papelitos: anything goes

10 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Ardilla!! I love every bit of it... especially the glitter *Ü* Thank you for joining in Carly's sketch challenge once again. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card with a delightful bugaboo image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 94 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Adorable cute Card

    Please come back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo adorable! Love those glittery snowballs. :) Thanks so much for participating in the 'Punches & Dies' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love that little image and the sentiment is just perfect :) Thank you for playing along with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Good luck! I hope to see you again next week!!

    - Susan, DT @ Tammy's Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card! Love your image, coloring, design, sentiment, and glitter accents! :^) Thank you for sharing this with us at Lady Anne's. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card, looks like you have been busy, I need to get some done too *smile* thank you so much for sharing with us over at Lady Anne's...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Ardilla. I love your little snowman and the glitter. Very cute. Thanks for joining Sketches by Carly. Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute image from Bugaboo. I love how you glitzed him up with some glitter, and the red mat is perfect to accent your image on the shades of blue. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Sketches by Carly! Hugs, Kelly L

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on winning our bloghop Ardilla...lovely take of the new sketch...thanks for playing with Sketches by Carly again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...