Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fun with snow

Hello!
I made a few cards and would like to show you them... this is my first card, one for Christmas.


I used this Egbert, a Bugaboo image. I colored it with acuarelable pencils and used glitter for the snow. I placed it on a red mat. I cut both with Sizzix circle dies.


I used some Oriental trading dp and red and blue cardstock.


I also used the same sentiment for both sides of the image. This is a ??? sentiment ( I don´t remember where I've got it, sorry!). I used some red cardstock for them.


Hope you like my card :)

Challenges:

Sketches by Carly: #67
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas: snowflakes
Just keep on creating: Christmas around the corner
Tammy's scraping corner: friendship
Simon says: dies or punches
My graphico: anything goes
The crafty blogger: anything goes
Lady Anne's: anything goes
Deep ocean: anything goes
Papelitos: anything goes

11 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Ardilla!! I love every bit of it... especially the glitter *Ü* Thank you for joining in Carly's sketch challenge once again. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card with a delightful bugaboo image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 94 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Adorable cute Card

    Please come back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo adorable! Love those glittery snowballs. :) Thanks so much for participating in the 'Punches & Dies' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love that little image and the sentiment is just perfect :) Thank you for playing along with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Good luck! I hope to see you again next week!!

    - Susan, DT @ Tammy's Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card! Love your image, coloring, design, sentiment, and glitter accents! :^) Thank you for sharing this with us at Lady Anne's. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card, looks like you have been busy, I need to get some done too *smile* thank you so much for sharing with us over at Lady Anne's...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Ardilla. I love your little snowman and the glitter. Very cute. Thanks for joining Sketches by Carly. Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute image from Bugaboo. I love how you glitzed him up with some glitter, and the red mat is perfect to accent your image on the shades of blue. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Sketches by Carly! Hugs, Kelly L

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful and love the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on winning our bloghop Ardilla...lovely take of the new sketch...thanks for playing with Sketches by Carly again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por tu comentario!!! Me encanta leer los comentarios que dejas :)
Thanks for commenting!!! I love to read the comments you leave :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Mi cumpleaños/My birthday