Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Orange birthday

Hi! It's me again... this is my second entry today :)
I made this card for a birthday. As we are in auttumn, I chose orange color and other auttumn shades.


The image is a Pixie Studio Design. I colored it with acuarelable pencils and placed on a peach mat.


I used two different dps, one is Printer Soyuz and the second is... from Australia, I think!


As embellishments I used a new ribbon I won in a Crafty ribbon Friday giveaway and I just using for first time today, it's written in French and says Joeux Anniversarie and has cute little hearts. I also used a lot of orange bling around the image.


I think is cute, hope you like it :)

Challenges:

My time made easy: sketch
Fat pages and cards: yellow, red orange/ anything goes
Crafty ribbons: child's birthdays
Sassy Cheryl's: happy birthday
Just add ink: something new
Paper crafting journey: add some bling
Cardmania: happy birthday
Southern girls: tie a ribbon around it
Shelly's images: tic-tac-toe (color orange, free, digi)
Paperplay: simply cute

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours
    Thank you for taking part in the Card Mania Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty colour combination you've used here with your sweet image. Love the deep colour on the bow, it sets the image off beautifully.

    Thanks for joining us for our 'Tie a Ribbon round it' challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Southern Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ardilla! So fun to visit your blog to see your latest creation. Thank you so much for playing along in our Tic Tac Toe game at Shelly's Images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card love the strass
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL card very well made full of colour perfect for birthdays ..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. esta muy muy linda. Gracias por participar en MTME

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so cute thanks for joining us at fat pages and cards with attitude and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ardilla - what a cute birthday card! Thank you for being a pretty player at MTME Pretty Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! It's so cute! Thanks for joinig us at SGC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for entering our Bling it up challenge over at
    The Paper Crafting Journey !

    I have some BLOG CANDY
    on my blog if you are interested! The Prize is going to be either 1 x $100 or 2 x $50 Whimsy Gift Certificates.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for entering our Bling it up challenge over at
    The Paper Crafting Journey !

    I have some BLOG CANDY
    on my blog if you are interested! The Prize is going to be either 1 x $100 or 2 x $50 Whimsy Gift Certificates.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card! I like the image and of course the ribbon you used. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...