Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

World Card Making Day 1

Hello everybody and happy Card Making day!!!!!!!


It was so hard to find the time today.... but I couldn´t go to sleep without making at least one card, this is the first one....


The image is from Pixie Dust Studio and I think is really cute (it was a freebie in FB fan group few weeks ago)... I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and placed on a blue-green mat.


I used cardstock, (the aqua one is Paper Temptress) and scraps dp from a card I made three weeks ago for Jen´s blog hop, but I love that paper and think for a relaxing image goes really well.


The only embellishment I used it was some green ringstones. But I see my card a little bit naked... I don´t know if it needs a sentiment or flowers... something else... anyways, maybe later I will transform it a little bit :)


The sketch of this card is from Latina Crafter, today they had three sketches to play with and I used #3 for this card.












I am entering this card also to
Simon Says blog, World making day.
Catch the bug: anything goes
Crafty mess: anything goes
Brown sugar: use a freebie
Take the pixie challenge: anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Very cute card Adrilla, thank you for playing along with us in the "Freebie" challenge over at Brown Sugar, we hope you decide to join us again!! Good luck,
    Alice B.
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet love the cols thanks for joying us at craftymess. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, so cute, thanks for joining us at Craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card lovely free image Thanks for joining us on Brown Sugar this week, Hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats really lush, thank you for joining us at craftymess Challenge blog

    Hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great project! Thanks so much for joining our fall challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the monochromatic color scheme! Thank your for playing along with us in our challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...