Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Winter girl

Today I am really inspired for the weather, at this moment here is -20°C!!!!!!!! It was snowing the last two days and the temperature droped more than 15 degrees (on Sat. it was  only -5°C) and I need a break from doing Christmas card (although I still need to do a few)


I used this beautiful girl from Digi my World, "Winter kids 2", and colored it with acuarelable pencils. I used a white oval embossed with "star, circles and dots" folder and another turquoise oval as mat. This girl reminds me of my daughter as her snowsuite is turquoise and her skates are white, her long hair and the pink cheeks.


I used Printer Soyuz striped dp in turquoise and purpleish tones I have for long time. I used purple ribbon, kind of purple snowflakes and bling in the same tone. (I think this colors are cold as today weather), but you may know that pictures don´t show very well purples :(



Challenges:
Digi my world: winter wonderland
Do you stack up: winter
Sketch and stash: sketch
Gingerloft: winter or Christmas
Sparkles forum: anything but a Christmas card
The corrosive challenge: anything but Christmas
The crafty pad: anything but Christmas
Catch the bug: baby it´s cold outside (Yes, endeed)
The crafty calendar: cold and frosty
Hiding in my craftroom: embossing
My sheri crafts: let it snow
Send a smile 4 kids: winter fun
EDITED: I WON THIS CHALLENGE!!!!!!!
Kenny K Krafty girlz: anything goes (not really as this is not a KK image :(  )

21 comments:

  1. Golly it must be so cold with you, We have no snow in Scotland yet. I really like your card its super, Thanks for joining in on DMW this fortnight, Love Hazel (Guest DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad in our Anything but Christmas Challenge this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet card, I like the image, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous winter card for a child! Love the image and the layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute lil girl that is :) thanks for sharing with us over at my sheri crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, she's so sweet! Thank you for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Ardilla! Great coloring! Thanks for sharing it with us at DMW!
    Merry Christmas to you!
    Hannelie
    DMW DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, but to have a chanse to winn you need to use a Kenny K image on your projekt. But thanks for showing it to us at KKKGC. Hugs Kattiz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always a pleasure to see what you create...this is an adorable one!!
    Thanks for playing with us over at DMW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card! Thanks for joining KKKG this week.

    Hugs,
    Renata
    ps Could you please link back to our blog in your post?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, I love the image! So cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash,
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is ADORABLE! Thanks so much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card,love the background, thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card! Love the striped designer paper! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute card! love the paper! thanks for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute little card! Kenny K offers a free digi each month so you can play and WIN! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card. Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute card!! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's challenge!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such great DP with your cute little image, sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us @ SAS 4 Kids and I hope you had a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Evening

    On behalf of all the 2011 Design Team I wanted to say a big thank you for playing along at Kenny K with our last theme anything goes.

    It has been a pleasure to stop by and see your creative make today and I hope that you will join us again at Kenny K for our NEW challenge and be in with the chance of winning some fantastic prizes

    Take Care and Happy Crafting

    Hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...