Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas squirrel

I need to be in one of my Christmas cards (Ardilla=squirrel in Spanish!)... Sorry for the pics, they were made with a cellphonoe, I don´t have my camera right now.


Love this little one, a freebie you can find at Cuddly Buddly shop. I colored with acuarelable pencils and used some glitter glue to make the lamps. I mounted it on a white cardstock (Die: label 1 - nestabilities)


I only used white cardstock, I embossed the background one. I also used a white ribbon with golden border, I used bling in the same colors of the lamps and with a golden thread I add a jingle bell on the knot.


Challenges:

Simon Says: anything goes
Forever friends: white and sparkles
Paper Shelter Challenge  #42 anything goes
Scrapbook Sisters - #61 Christmas
Deep Ocean Challenge  #13 "C" as Christmas
Make it Monday Anything Goes
 Our Craft Lounge Cute Critters
Simply Create Too All About Christmas
Fairy Tale Christmas
Hiding in my Craft Room #22 Holiday-any holiday
 Lollipop Crafts - 'B' is for... (bling, bows, bright ligths)

11 comments:

  1. So pleased I saw this on MIM, It's great xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM...the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning this week's fabulous prize! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card - lovely embossing.
    Thanks for playing along with our 'Christmas' challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS this time and good luck in the challenge. Love Diane (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ardilla: What a cute Christmas Card! Love your little squirrel! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for our very first challenge, Challenge #1 "All About Christmas". Looking forward to seeing your entries in ALL our challenges.

    DianeMoneyGoolsby
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello this is gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again Ardilla: So glad you entered our challenge again this week with this precious one! Your impressions folder is beautiful and you did such a wonderful job with it! I love how you mounted this little gaffer on it. And the ribbon and the glitz are just wonderful as accents. You are quite the colorer. Spirited Love for the season Ardilla and best of luck in your challenges and our course ours at FOREVER FRIENDS. Samara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww so sweet !!! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends !
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. That´s so very cute! I love the white Bagground. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Biancate bagground!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!
    You did a wonderful card! Love the image!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week. Good Luck!
    -Sony
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how lovely! I love the digistamp and what you have made with it!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...