Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pink stocking

This is a card for the 9th day at Catch the bug challenge #12 days of Christmas: femenine project


The image is a Bugaboo stamp (stocking bear?). I colored it with acuarelable pencils and used some glitter in some parts. I cut out the image and mounted it on a white embossed flower (blossom die cut - flourished embossing folder)


I used pink and silver with glitter dp, pink and white cardstock, embossing folders (Cuttlebug - flourished). I also used a pink ribbon and made a bow. Very simple... I think is great for a first Christmas, don't you think the same?


I need to hurry up to finish all the cards, I made already 7 but I need to do 5 more to make one project for every day... Hope to finish on time, but life is quite complicated and specially now with all the celebrations and so on... I'll try!


Challenges:
Catch the bug 12 days of Christmas, Day #9: femenine
My time made easy: sketch #39
Lexi Creations: no traditional colors
EDITED: I WON A GUEST DESIGNER SPOT!!!




Creative Inspirations Paint: non traditional colors
OSATT: use a digi
Paper Sundaes: anything Christmas
Paper pretties: use ribbon
Pollycraft: Christmas fun
Dream Valley: Christmas
Creative stamp friends: X-mas

8 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Christmas card, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Thanks so much for joining us on our "Santa Baby" challenge at Catch the Bug.
    luv n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO/CATCH THE BUG DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable project! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Catch the Bug Challenge blog! I hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card and great embossing! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations paints challenge this week!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous Christmas Card, loving the pink!
    Thanks for playing along in our Christmas Fun challenge this month over at Pollycraft :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...