Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Winter boy

As I told you in my previous post, I am inspired for today's weather (-20°C!!!! brrrrrrrrrr..................) And I need a break from Christmas card, so today I am doing winter cards :)


The image is "Winter blues" from Digi my World and I colored it with acuarelable pencils.As a mat I used a white circle that I distressed the border with a turquoise-blue ink pad. And this boy reminds me to my daughter's best friend, Elias. He is only one year older than Vicky but he is one head taller than her... he is blonde and very white and loves to play with snow!


I used kraft paper as backgroud and embossed it with "stars, circles and dots" folder (I love this one... you can see how many projects I did using this folder just browsing a little bit on December's posts) I also used two different skyblue dps and a skyblue ric-rac ribbon.


Challenges:
Digi my world: winter wonderland
Do you stack up: winter
Stamp with fun: sketch
Gingerloft: winter or Christmas
All sorts: blue and brown
Sparkles forum: anything but a Christmas card
The corrosive challenge: anything but Christmas
The crafty pad: anything but Christmas
Catch the bug: baby it´s cold outside (Yes, endeed)
The crafty calendar: cold and frosty
Hiding in my craftroom: embossing
My sheri crafts: let it snow
Send a smile 4 kids: winter fun

17 comments:

  1. Another fab card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad in our Anything but Christmas Challenge this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet boy. I love that background and the colours.

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ardilla-
    Another sweet winter card for a child. Love them both! Hope you come back to Send a Smile 4 Kids in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ardilla,
    thanks for sharing your cute card with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week...good luck in the prize draw!
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! DARLING-love the dry embossing and the simple layout! I'll have to use it, if I may! :) Found you via DYSU. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cold?? Good grief, and I thought it was too chilly at -1c! Super cute image hun, that hat is brilliant, lol. Gorgeous. Stay warm! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet card Ardilla.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and have a lovely Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous entry!
    Thanks so much for joining us at DMW!
    Hannelie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comments on my blog-this guy is a cutie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had fun making this image...and I hope you had fun working with it.. I love kind of hats LOL

    thanks again for your participation!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how sweet! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our "Baby it's Cold Outside" Challenge with this fun card!
    Merry Christmas!
    luv n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an adorable project, thanks so much for taking the time to join CTB for our Baby It's Cold outside challenge! I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet design he is adorable! Thank you for taking part in the ALLSORTS challenge Blue and Brown. Good luck! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another cute card with such a cute image! Thanks so much for sharing it with us @ SAS 4 Kids and I hope you had a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very nice card - so loveley motiv. Great.
    thanks for joining stamp with fun.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for joining in with the sketch challenge at Stamp with Fun. It’s great looking about and seeing how others interpret the same sketch.
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug
    Guest DT Member for Stamp With Fun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...