Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Favorite five of 2011

Debbi has invited us again to show our favorite five of 2011. It was hard also for Debbi to pick up only 5 so, I'll show you also 10... this one was a very productive year, I made more than 150 cards in total!!!


I'll show you 10 cards but maybe they aren´t in a specific order, they are my 10 favorite ones.



 I like this one because is different to my CAS style and it was made for my daughter 5th birthday with this gorgeous image from Silvia Zet.


 I like the mix and match in this one, the colouring and in general how the card looks.


I like this monochromatic one and love Mo Manning's image... I had a lot of fun doing this doll.


I like the layout of this one and the image as well... it was for my niece's 16th birthday and this Tickle Pink Lolita looks just like Paula.


I like this color combo and the embellishments I used...

 This one is so delicate... I love the image too!


I love cards with flowers' images and this one is lovely... I like to play monochrome and blue is one of my favorite colors :)


I don´t use very often black and white combo, but this card with the splash of color from the flowers I think is a great one...

 I love the color combo and love the image...

 I like how it looks to print the image in kraft paper and color it with pencils...

4 comments:

  1. What lovely cards...have a great New Year. S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year
    such pretty cards
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What darling cards, thanks for sharing. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all adorable and I can see why they are you're favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...