Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My top 10 projects of 2011

Regina had a great idea, to show our top 10 cards from 2011.... Very hard to choose, but I'll try :)


I'll show you 10 cards but maybe they aren´t in a specific order, they are my 10 favorite ones.

 I like this one because is different to my CAS style and it was made for my daughter 5th birthday with this gorgeous image from Silvia Zet.


 I like the mix and match in this one, the colouring and in general how the card looks.


I like this monochromatic one and love Mo Manning's image... I had a lot of fun doing this doll.


I like the layout of this one and the image as well... it was for my niece's 16th birthday and this Tickle Pink Lolita looks just like Paula.


I like this color combo and the embellishments I used...

 This one is so delicate... I love the image too!


I love cards with flowers' images and this one is lovely... I like to play monochrome and blue is one of my favorite colors :)


I don´t use very often black and white combo, but this card with the splash of color from the flowers I think is a great one...

 I love the color combo and love the image...

 I like how it looks to print the image in kraft paper and color it with pencils...


I am linking this post also to Kellie Winnell blog, as she is also inviting to look back to our favorite or best or loved projects of 2011.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
And these are my next ten favorite ones... (so difficult to choose...)








Thank you, Regina for having this great idea... hope everybody can come and leave a comment... which one is your favorite one?

18 comments:

  1. Ardilla!!! No favourite at all!!! Each card has a very special look and they are amazing!!!! I love to know your blog and see such lovely projects!!

    Have a Marvellous new Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are FAB. one by one!!! It is hard to choice but these are wonderful!! Can't wait what next year will bring.

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ardilla,
    My name is Patricia! I live in Brazil and I`m a friend of Regina!
    I am participating in the TOP 10 and came to know your cards.
    They are beautiful and I loved the card you made ​​for her daughter.
    If you can, come see my blog!
    I'll be very happy!
    I'm your follower now!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ardila, I loved your cards, specially the first card! Thank you for visit my blog. Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Luciana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oi Ardila !!!

    Amei conhecer seus trabalhos e já me tornei ser sua seguidora.

    Beijos e tenha um Ano Novo abençoado e esplendoroso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW these are all amazing! Thank you so much for linking back :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obrigada pelo carinho!!!

    Adorei todos os seus trabalhos!!!

    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your cards are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing- I particularly like the snowman that you colored with pencils on kraft, I just love that look! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute work over the last year. It is amazing how fast the years seem to be flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are so fabulous!!! Each one cuter than the next. Here's to a happy, crafty 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creations Ardilla! Love the snowman on kraft card... must try it!

    Happy New Year and Happy Crafting in 2012!

    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful projects, love them all!

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love looking at all the favorites from 2011 and yours so pretty! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome creation! It's fun to look back isn't it!?>

    ReplyDelete
  15. so nice to look each one, grt work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like you had a fabulous 2011 - your projects are amazing. Happy New Year, and I can't wait to see what you make in 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...