Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Cute squirrel

Hello and happy Sunday!
I feel terrible, my computer crashed, something burned inside and can't access to the files :(
Now I am using my old computer that should really be retired, but have no option... tomorrow I am taking the computer to fix, if that is possible, my husband doesn't look very optimistic about it...
Anyways, I made a card I would like to show you:


The image is a Cre8tive Hands one and it's one of the images of April Club, cute, isn't it? (Psss.... the club is only $5 a month and this  month is already more than 25 images, sentiments and digital papers, more info here.) I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I love squirrels, and although is not my real name, Ardilla means Squirrel in Spanish (mother language for me), I think they are cute, fun and look great!


I used Poligraphservis patterned paper (forest friends) and some purple cardstock. I used Nestabilities Labels1 to cut the image and the mat.


I used a purple ribbon and made a bow. I also punched out some daisies (punch) and put some golden rhinestones in its centers.


Challenges:

Catch the bug: color challenge
Crafty friends: all things cute;   Brown Sugar: AG
Let's color linky party: handcolored;  
Craft Addicts: AG/ girly; 
Scrappers Delight: AG;   A Beautiful mess: AG
Art by Miran: AG;   Creative Playground: spring
Crafting with friends: AG;   Creative Fingers: AG
As you like it: favorite animal;   Little Miss Muffett: AG
Moving along with the times: Spring flowers
Star stamps: use a digi;    Inspiration destination: AG
Simon says: make it girly;    MFP Stamps: purple
Crafting for all season: tic tac toe (girly-digi-flowers)
Craft Dee Bowz: Handmade bow;     
Crafty Hazelnut's: AG w/ pp


20 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute image and lovely colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challnege. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a beautiful card for our 'All Things Cute' Challenge over at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card design and such a cute squirrel!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute and the colors are so pretty. Love that squirrel.Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute he is up to no good TFS MFP
    SS <<Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, here I am again. LOL Stunning project. Thanks for joining us at BSC.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Such a sweet image!!

    Sorry about your computer!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe one sweet squirrel! Thank you for linking up at MFPSS purple challenge this week with your beautiful art work - have a blessed week Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Star Stampz challenge blog. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a pretty card, such a sweet squirrel and lovely colours.
    I hope you manage to get your computer fixed.
    I am your latest follower.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now say purple squirrel five times quickly. Really cute image and card! kReN, MFPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this crazy squirrel..what a fun card! Thank you for joining us over at the Scrapper's Delights "anything goes" Challenge - DT MsWipz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at MFP Stamps Challenge!
    hugs,
    Pam
    MFPSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting in a beautiful mess challenge 1, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper April challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi!
    What a colorful card you made for our CraftyFriendsChallenge: All things cute!!
    Thanks for playing along and good luck in the draw!
    Greets, Linda DT-CF

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute and love the backing paper, thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...