Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, April 22, 2016

Many Thanks

Hello, friends! Today is Friday!!!!
I can't see the fool moon, is cloudy and rainy, yesterday also was and for tomorrow the forecast says more of the same! Let's rejoice and be glad in the day the Lord made!
I would like to show you a card I made:



This is part of the set for the Stamps of the month progressive challenge at From the Heart Stamps. I colored the butterfly and th flowers with alcohol based markers and cut it out with scissors (not so bad!).



I also printed the sentiment and cut it with an oval die (Sizzix) and made the same for the green cardstock mat.


I used some of the scrap papers I have, because I don't have washi tape (that was the twist for the sketch challenge) and the sketch requires many strips in the background.


I didn't use any embellishment, I only made some faux stitches with a fine green marker and I used foami tape for the butterfly and the corner flowers to give some dimension.


Challenges:
Stamp of the month: Time of blooming
I heart sketches: #148;  Art by Miran: AG
Crafty creations: stitching;  Brown Sugar: AG
Crafting with friends: AG;  Creative Fingers: AG
Cut it up: spring flowers;  Aud Sentiments: AG
Simply create too: stitching;  Crafting with attitude: AG
Crafty Girls: AG;  DLArt: water/Thank you
MAWTT: Spring flowers; WAW: AG; Wonderful Wed.: AG

9 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! The colors are gorgeous, and the patterned papers go so well together.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Spring Flowers challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve all the colors going on here! TFS it with Brown Sugar challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made a lovely card for our 'Spring Flowers' Challenge over at Moving Along With The Times. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card thank you for joining us at ArtbyMiran
    Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, so colourful!
    Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
    JO xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is as cute as can be - your coloring is fabulous and your papers and washi tape are perfect. Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. The papers look great as washi tape! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! So beautiful! Thanks for playing along at the Simply Create Too Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...