Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2011

Debby, at A Scrapjourney, posted her 5 favorite Christmas cards and is inviting all her friends to join her on posting the 5 favorite ones. Debby is also offering a yummy prize for a lucky winner.


So here I have my favorite 5 Christmas card of 2011, I'm not sure if I don´t change my mind later... but at this moment these ones are:

#1  I like the LO of this one and how the wreath looks and like the jingles as embellishments.


This card is also participating at the Catered crop challenge: favorite holiday card

#2 I like Nativity images (this is a Bugaboo one) and I like how this non traditional Christmas colors card looked.



#3 Another with a nativity image (Precious Moments coloring page) and I like the CAS style with the blue bling.


#4 One more nativity image and another CAS one... (this one from Stretch 'n Bubbles). Specially I like how the golden ribbon, twine and jingles look all together.


#5 And I like this snow bear (from Designed 2 Delight) in a monochromatic theme, I like the embossing and how the card looks in general.


Thank you for watching :)

7 comments:

  1. Lots of beautiful work here! I love that your cards keep the Christ in Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your cards! The wreath turned out beautifully and the polar bear is so cute! I hope you are having a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so lovely, you are so good with CAS , i battle cause i always want to add too much,lol, going to work on that!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Ardilla! Isn't it so hard to just choose 5? I think my fave of yours is the nativity scene with the gold ribbon, twine and jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are gorgeous Ardilla, what fabulous choices.
    Thanks for joining My Favourite Five Christmas Cards this year.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a fabulous collection, and all so beautifully coloured too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...