Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Snowman for a man

This is my entry for the challenge at Catch the bug, 12 days of Christmas, day #10: Masculine card


I used this cute snowman and colored it with acuarelable pencils, then I cut with a round die and glue it on a bigger red cardstock circle.


I used blue cardstock and an embossing folder to make the background. I used some little bling to make the snow brighter.


I also used a red Christmas ribbon.


Challenges:
Catch the bug, day 10: masculine
EDITED:  I won it!!!!!!!!!!!!
ICSketches: sketch #144
DYSU: winter
RRR: anything goes + ribbon
Fabulous Friday - Ribbon
By the Cute & Girly  Let it Snow 
4 Crafty Chicks - Christmas Card
Crafty Purple Frog  "It`s Cold Outside"
Crimbo Crackers Embossing

17 comments:

  1. Ooohh this one is so funny! I like your card & all the bright colours a lot!! well done,

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ardilla, your card is so very prety!!
    Love your coloring and love the bling you added!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing about my giveaway!!
    If you want some more enteries in the drawing if you leaves a comment on each day before the giveaway one per day I will add your name more to the drawing!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable-fun colors
    So glad you could join us at
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such fun! Thank you for playing at ICS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I LOVE the vibrant colors of this card--beautiful job!!! :) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card, love that snowman :)
    Thanks for playing at ICS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun snowman and a great masculine card. Love the blue background with the touches of red. Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. another lovely xmas card. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute little Christmas card! I love the image and the bright blue! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! I like the embossed background and the penguin. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's adorable, lovely card. Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Purple Frog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! I really love how you added just a touch of bling to the embossed snowflakes - so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs...have a Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's a sweetie

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card - so cute! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  16. I almost said, how adorable, but since it's for a guy, let me simply say this card totally rocks!!!! Happy New Year and thanks for joining us at the Freshly Brewed Christmas challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. So adorable! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...