Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A thank you card

I made this thank you card, to give to a friend that is recovering from a surgery to give to the people who is taking care of him.


I used the same image my daughter used for a challenge at Make it Colourful, Barbara (Little Miss Muffet) gave me permision to use it :) (Thanks Barbara!!!) I colored it with acuarelable pencils.



I twisted a little bit the sketch as my image was more long than wide, but you can see the sketch clearly :)


I used a dark fuchsia dp (to match the
girl's uniform) and black cardstock. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. And made flowers with punches and blings.


Challenges:
Little Claire: sketch
Little Miss Muffet challenge: dies or punches (punches to make the flowers) Dream Valley: flowers
ABC dt challenge: flowers



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and fabulously coloured. Thanks for joining in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge, hope to see you again. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job, I know that they will just love it. Thanks for using a LMM Stamp and joining us this week at Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and what a lovely idea to make a card for your friend's care givers!

    Thanks so much for joining us for the diecuts or punches challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps this round!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card! I like to use aquarell pencils too. =)
    Thank you for playing with Little Miss Muffet Stamps!
    Hope to see your work again!
    With best wishes,
    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and lovely colour combination.


    Thanks for joining in with our flowers challenge at Dream Valley.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...