Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A couple of male birthday cards


Why is it so hard to make male cards? Every time I have to do one is a pain... and this time I make two!!!!

The first one I made has a Birthday Cake image from Tiddly Inks, I colored with acuarelable pencils. 


I also made some faux stitches with a yellow glitter pen and mounted to a yellow dp.


Then I used a green and blue cardstock, three brads (blue, green and yellow) and the sentiment is mine :) (Happy Birthday in Spanish-short version). I also made some faux stitches to the blue cardstock.


Challenges:


Outlawz CAS: color challenge
The Sweetes thing: sketch #115
Here come the boys: anything goes.
Bunny Zoe's: one for the boys
Craft your passions: anything goes
Crazy challenge: card for men
Paper cupcakes: Birthday
Kaboodle Doodles: "B" (brads)

6 comments:

  1. A fab Card lovely colours! Thank you for joining the fun at Here Come The Boys!
    Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the colours you have used!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colours! Thanks for paying along at The Crazy Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab card! Thank you for joining in at HCTB's
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card. Thanks for joining in our first challenge at Here Comes The Boys, and I hope we will see you again.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very manly cards here, great take on it, thanks for playing with us at papercupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...