Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Flutterby Fairy Card

After one week with no printer, last evening I've got my baby back home :) The printer is working well and I can print more digis to work with (I was using the ones I already have printed (I have tons printed out!). And this one is the first I printed out today!!!


I made this card for the challenge at Delightful Inspirations Month Challenge at Designed to Delight. This is a progresive challenge, in the first Friday of every month, there is a free digistamp and if you use it in a project, next week you receive a new stamp in your mail. If you didn´t get the freebie you can buy it and play this week and then you receive the new freebie.



This week's image is "Flutterby Fairy", I colored it with acuarelable pencils and used  some glitter in the wings to sparkle it!
 


I am trying something new for me, no layers-no mats, so I printed the image on the card and did the same with the sentiment (Create with TLC). I made the flowers with a punch and some pastel pink and babyblue cardstock and used a pink stickle on each one. I also used a pink ribbon and a butterfly metallic embellishment. 



Challenges:
D2D: use the image
Whoopsi Daisy: no mat-no layers
Mami doodles: Let's get girly
Wags and Whiskers: use a die or a punch
Sweet stampin: try something new
Catch the bug: flowers and pastel colors 
Crafty sentiments: flowers
Fab 'n funky: put those papers away 
Divas by design: anything goes
Flutter By Wednesday: open
Your next stamp: charms
The paper shelter: bling it up
Claudia & company: butterflies
Get Hippity with Ippity: flowers
ABC dt challenge: may flowers
Edited: This card is featured on Create with TLC.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Ardilla, This is a very cute card..:) I love the combination colour of baby blue and pink..So sweet.Thanks for joining Diva's by design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card! Thanks so much for joining us at Get Hippity With Ippity! Have a wonderful day! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!your colours are perfect for this image!!
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design would love to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. So ADORABLE! I love the little charm and your sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy Challenges ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..
    Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ardilla - what a cute little make. Well done on the no matting & layering challenge - its turned out relaly really well. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy - hope to see you again soon,
    Deb.x (new Whoopsi Daisy DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely image, she's really cute and your card is gorgeous. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! Thanks for playing with us at Get Hippity with Ippity!! Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Ardilla!! Love this sweet image. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! It made me smile! That image is adorable and I love the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.
    :) Becky Givans-Guest Designer May/June

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us over at Divas By Design for our first challenge! Big Hugs JO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehe me again! Thanks for sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments Flower Challenge! Big Hugs JO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet card! Made me smile as soon as I saw it ;D Thanks for joining the challenge this week at The Paper Shelter ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...