Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cute girl card


When I saw this digistamp from Pollycraft I printed out but didn´t use it until this week... and today I made a card.


I was imagining this cute girl with a baby yellow dress and some details in baby blue, and I colored it with acurelable pencils and I think I've got the colors I wanted to have on her.


I used three different DPs to make this card, all of them are from a Russian company (Print Soyuz). I also used two different ribbons, lace, one button and a flower with bling all combining baby yellow and baby blue.



I hope you like my card...
Challenges:
Eat Sleep Stamp: sketchy Thursday #129
4 crafty chicks: recipe: 1 button, 2 ribbons, 3 different DPs
Digital Tuesday: ribbon and lace EDITED: I won this!!
Pollycraft Monday: anything goes
Paper Play: show us your style
Fairy fun fridays: here come the girls
Stamp Something: digital
ABC dt challenge: flowers

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute card! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, this is super cute! that little girl is adorable! Next, I got your comment about the FB thing. There is something weird with what countries you are located in and which pages you can access. I don't know why!!! Sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE CARD.
    THANKS FOR JOINING US AT DT THIS WEEK.
    BEST WISHES, SHARON

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, thanks for playing this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Flo is very cute Ardilla. Lovely colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This digi is darling. I just love the how you used our recipe to make your card. Thanks so much for sharing your cute creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute!!!! I love the way you colored her. Great job with the sketch. I still have a smile on my face. =) Thank you for playing along with this weeks sketch!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is such a sweet and super cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "show us your style" challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...