Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, May 2, 2011

A good bye card


Tomorrow my daughter is having a ballet performance and one of her friends from this group is leaving the country in few days, so this is the last time my daughter will see her, so to tell her good bye I made this card.

I colored the stamped image with acuarelable pencils.


I used different DPs from my stash (don´t ask me the brand because some of them I won in a candy) and blue cardstock, I used blue flowers and blue blings.

Challenges:

Create4fun: sketch for April (don´t know if still I'm on time to entry this challenge, but the sketch is wonderful)
Phindi's place: glitter, glamour and glitz
Totally papercraftts: glitter
Crafts 4 eternity: anything goes
ABC dt challenge: may flowers

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Great job on it. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I’m so glad you were able to join us this week at Phindy’s Place!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) If you haven’t already done so you’re welcome to come join in my “no strings attached” blog candy (with multiple winners )You’ll find it at the top of my sidebar and its open til May 13th. Hope you can play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thats lovely. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image and card! Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card - love all your blues! thanks for playing at Phindys Place, hope to see you again (-:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...