Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Ethnical cards


A couple of months ago I made some Central Asian ethnical cards for request, some people saw them and I was requested again to do something similar with a different porpuse (the first one were to welcome a group of people and these ones are to thank a group of people in another country).













 This time I had to make 20 cards, so I was doing them during the week end.












I used 10 different papers that I found here (Printer Soyuz) and the images (4 different ones) are some digis I found surfing the web that are tipical from Kazakhstan. 










Challenge:
Joyful stamper: anything goes
Creative cowgirls: anything goes
Scrappy frogs: anything goes


 









Hope you like them :)

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I found you on inspire me fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing cards and images! It's nice to see something so different :D Thank you for joining us at Creative Cowgirls XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how many card did you made.
    Thanks for playing by Creative Cowgirl. Good luck.
    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...