Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, May 2, 2011

A tag card with flowers


Tomorrow we need to give a couple of cards... to say thanks to some teachers at the ballet performance.


I made this card with an image from Beccy's place.
Don´t know the name of this flower in English, but my neighbourhood here is full of this beautiful lilac color flowers. I colored them with acuarelable pencils.


I made a tag with some purple cardstock. I used DPs from my stash and a couple of purple ribbons and made a bow for the bottom of the card and a knot to the tag.

It looks very simple, maybe I should add some faux stitches...mmmmm...


Challenges:
Just add ink: add a flower
Prairie Fairy: april shower-may flowers
Fussy and fancy: spring time
Paper cutz: anything goes
ABC dt challenge: may flowers

6 comments:

  1. Aivan ihana kortti!
    Kauniin värinen kukka ja hienosti väritetty! :)
    Kiitos osallistumisesta ICS-haasteeseen tällä viikolla
    Onnea arvontaan!
    aurinkoista alkavaa viikkoa sinulle sinne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Love the colours you have used. Many thanks for joining us at ICS this week.Nicola ss

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of putting a tag on the front of your card Ardilla, it looks terrific. Once again you've done a wonderful job colouring the image.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Great take on the sketch from ICS. Thanks for joining us. Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Thank you for playing along with us at ICS xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...