Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Roses card

Hello and happy day!
I had a loooooooong day today and need to go to bed. First I want to show you a card I made:


I have problem to identify the image, as I pulled it from my "already colored" folder and think this one is a freebie I've got two or three years ago and can´t remember from where or by who. Please, if you know and can tell me to give credit to the artist, I really appreciate it. I colored it with Koh.i.noor aquarelable pencils and cut it out, then Placed it on a oval white mat.
EDITED:  the image is a freebie at The Gallifrey Crafting Company blog.


I used pink cardstock, and Alt dp from glittered Flowers collection. I used Vines embossing folder (Quickutz). To embellish it I used a white ribbon and made a bow and a few rhinestones in the corners of the pink panel. I hope you like it.



Challenges:
Chocolate Coffee and cards: sketch
Going grey: favorite embellishments (ribbon, bow, rhinestones)
Papertake weekly: AG
TTCRD: AG
Craft Dee Bowz: handmade bow
Crafting from the heart: AG/use red
Make it Monday: AG
My craft creations: AG
Great Impressions: floral images
OSATT: AG
Pile it on: add ribbon to creation
Scrappy hands: embossing
Scribble and scrap: AG
Crafty Hazelnutz: patterned paper
One crazy stamper: AG

17 comments:

  1. Your Roses are great the card is beautiful!! Thanks for joining us over at One Crazy Stamper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rose and great coloring Ardila and the choice of the DP is nice..great using the Sketch Ardila...nicely done..

    I see your creation on Make It Monday, my card is #86, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrant color of these lovely roses! Beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks your for sharing your pretty floral card with us at Great Impressions this month.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those roses. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Craft-Dee BowZ is currently having their February Blog Hop. Leave comments on the DT posts to be eligible for the prize. Hope you can join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card :-)
    thanks for joining scrappy hands challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely image! GORGEOUS coloring, too! A perfect card for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really beautiful floral card Adri, and your coloring is really gorgeous. You´ve done an amazing job on this here just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors and how you used the image..great card :)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card, love the image. Thank you for joining our 6th Challenge at Crafting From The Heart this fortnight.

    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Adrilla..fabulous sparkle in the background and the roses are beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!!
    thanks for joining Scrappy Hands challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully coloured roses, good luck in the MCC challenge...Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! I love the hot pink and the shimmer. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ February Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really love your card!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart!
    Hope you will join in the next challenge!!!

    Hugs,
    Krista
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Card
    Love the Image
    Thanks so much for joining the challenge at scrappy hands

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colours. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...