Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Anything but a square card at QKR Stampede

Hello and happy Friday!
First of all, welcome to my new followers!!!!!!! I am so happy we can be connected... Some of you I couldn't find your blog, so if you don´t mind and leave me in a comment the address of your blog I will be happy to follow you back.
Today we have a new challenge at QKR Stampede: ANYTHING BUT A SQUARE CARD.
You can shape it as you want: circle, ovals, etc..... just don´t make it square :) This is my card:


I used Rose (digi 17505) and Thinking of You (digi 16108) and colored it with Koh.i.noor aquarelable pencils. I cut both with circle die cuts (Sizzix).


As you see I made an easel card, and the patterned paper is by Folia (red roses) and also used some red cardstock.


To embellish is I used  paper roses and folliage die cut to make the leaves in green cardstock.



Challenges:
Sister Act: AG
Aud Sentiment: any sentiment for girl
Little Miss Muffett: AG
Baffies: AG
Digistamps 4 joy: dies/ punches
Little Red Wagon: spring
Tuesday Throwndown: AG
Our Daily Bread: shaped card
TTCRD: AG
Card mania: use a sentiment
WAW: AG
Crafting from the heart: AG/use flowers 
Love to Create: Anything Goes 
Love to Scrap: Anything Goes
MIM: AG

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful easel card, classy design and lovely colors, perfect for many occasions. I'm visiting you from MIM today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ardilla, what a beautiful card! Your coloring of this image is beautiful; you've certainly mastered coloring with pencils! Amazing! Your easel card is so lovely, especially with the added flowers and foliage that give is such depth. It's perfect for this week's challenge! So glad you've joined us for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous easel card Ardilla!! I love the red and all the roses!! Your coloring with pencils is beautiful!! Great design and details!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ardilla, This vibrant easel card is BEAUTIFUL. The 3D embellishments are superb. Thank you for sharing this wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday today. Blessings, Carole DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card. I do love a circle card.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ardille...this is one of my favorite fold and the bright red and rose are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [DS4J DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ardilla, I thought you’d like to know I gave you & your blog a “Shout Out” on my Feature Friday post today. Thanks for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/02/feature-friday-22814.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful car! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a bright, rich and bold colored easel card Ardilla! Love your textures and coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful creation here again Adri, and sooo beautiful as ever.
    HAve a wonderful week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab card Ardilla,love the papers and great card shape..
    http://julie-rainbowdays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Ardilla!
    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge over at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful!! Love that image with the background :D
    Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.
    xxxx
    Riette, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is truly gorgeous...Love the floral paper and the the bright red colors. So beautiful! We are so blessed you joined us last week at our Word Art Wednesday Challenge and hope you'll join us again this week. Leaving you with God's Word in Psalm 16:8 which says, "I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, Ardilla! Thanks for joining in on the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...