Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

White on white wedding card

Hello and happy Tuesday!
I am loving making wedding cards, I like how they look and feel really happy when I see them finished.
This is a new card I want to show you:


The image is by Sliekje, an old freebie, I colored it with Koh.i.noor aquarelable pencils.I used some glitter on the bride's dress. I cut it square and placed it on a scalloped square (Sizzix die cut).


I used white cardstock and Flowers and Birds embossing folder. As embellishment I used white ribbon and with a punch and a die cut I made the heart embellishment. I added glitter and glued it to the card with foami tape.



Challenges:
Digisketch: sketch & glitter
Just Inspirational: heart and ribbon
Party Time Tuesday: AG
The squirrel and the fox: something spooled
Just for fun: love is in the air
TTCRD: AG
Scrap it girl: hearts
Tuesday Throwndown: AG
Crafting Desert Divas linky party: glitter
Stamp and Create: love is in the air 
Kaboodle Doodle: use ribbon
Love to create: AG
The stamping boutique: die cuts/punches
Crafts and me: use a heart
MIM: AG
Path of positivity: love
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge : Anything Goes 
Sister Act: AG
The Paper Nest Dolls Norway : Use a Punch or Die
The ribbon reel: valentines/love + ribbon

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding card Ardilla. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovce the white on white....very elegant! The little bride and groom as so cute! great job! Thank you for joining us at Paper Nest Dolls. Heidi - PND DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute weddingcard Adri, and I totally agree, there is something happy and beautiful about making them, and it´s also one of my best challenges always. That and then babycards are always such a joy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty wedding card... I like your layout and colouring.

    Thanks for sharing at The Paper Nest Dolls this time.

    Christine (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet wedding card!...love your coloring!...thanks for joining us at the Scrap It Girl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable sweet little card!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always extra special to make a handmade card for such a special occasion...thanks for playing along with Scrap it Girl this monthM

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sweet wedding card,
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful and card. Thanks for playing along with us on Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I love white on white! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! I love the little couple! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful wedding card! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge over at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card and I love the glitter! Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational this week, good luck :)
    Lisbeth K @ Lisbeths hobbyer
    Just Inspirational DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful weddingcard. Love the embossing and take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at Digi Sketch Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Digi Sketch Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet card !!!! Lovely image and embossed background !! Thank you so much for linking up with us at Craftin'Desert Divas !!

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful and there is nothing like the love between a man and a women.
    This is so perfect for our LOVE theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...