Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, February 3, 2014

Blue butterfly

Hello and happy Monday!
Today I started to try something a little different from what I am doing lately. You know that normally I use an image and then I make my card. Well... I was browsing on Pinterest and find some really cute card that I love, no colored image and CAS as it's my style too. So today, my first attempt to a different style of cards :)


This is a close up to the butterfly. I cut it with a Sizzix die and then I used the dots embossing folder (Sizzix). I placed it on a darker blue cardstock mat.


For the bacground I used a new folder I've got Paisleys (Sizzix). I cut the corners with a round punch. The only embellishment is blue baker's twine and a few blue rhinestones.



I would like to hear what do you think of this card... thanks!

Challenges:
Come and Get It: Clean and Simple
2 sisters: embossing
Simon says: AG w/ twine or string
OSATT: AG
Eclectic Ellapu: texture
Dream Valley: no dp
613 Ave.: AG (no twist)
Scrappy hands: embossing
The squirrel and the fox: use embellishments
Crafters companion: CAS
Challenges 4 everybody: AG
Scribbles: sparkle it up
Sparkle Forum: show us new stuff (embossing folder)
The crafting cafe: embossing

25 comments:

  1. So elegant!
    Love this double embossing card :-)
    Thanks for joining Scrappy Hands challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think it's beautiful. A lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - I love the embossing to it and the clean and simple is so fresh and popular at the moment, something I am not very good at doing I miss my embellishments, but you have pulled it of lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu for this weeks challenge of Texture.
    Hugs
    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and oh so full of wonderful textures .....Ardilla, this card is beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing this lovely card in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is SUPER! I love the fact that these cards (withour colouring) are very fast to make. Your new style is also cool!!

    With love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What stunnning embossing. You have really created a striking card, just mainly with the use of embossing x Thanks for joining us over at The Crafting Cafe for this months challenge. I hope we see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just gorgeous Ardilla!! Love that bright pop of blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's really lovely! Thanks for playing this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAUW this is absolutely stunning Adri. So elegant and really gorgeous. I absolutely LOVE this one. Love the butterfly and love the blue and love the elegant look of it. Just perfect in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is absolutely gorgeous, it is so elegant. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card!! Love all of the embossing!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very very lovely card. I love the embossing and the design. Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on giving yourself new challenges. Your card is stunning, I'm sure you will make many more wonderful cards with your new embossing folder. Well done. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  14. - thank you for joining in with our challenge this week over at Eclectic Ellapu.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, the embossing is adorable...Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw your card on OSAAT Challenge had to leave you a comment. :D Love the CAS of your card, so pretty. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card, I really love CAS but it's not easy to do well. This, however, is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Challenge this month, hope to see you again.

    Hugs
    Brenda
    Sparkles DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very chic & classic card. I love it. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful CAS card love the butterfly and beautiful embossing-thanks for joining us at OSAAT
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, very well done. Thank you for joining us at the Come And Get It Challenge this week, Barb- DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it Ardilla, CAS & simply beautiful!
    TFS with us at The Crafting Cafe in our Embossing challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your lovely butterfly is perfect against the white background and what a beautiful embossing folder you've used too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely card!!
    Thanks for joining Scrappy Hands challenge

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely Card
    Love the double embossing you used on yore card
    Thanks so much for joining the challenge at scrappy hands

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...