Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Anya's Wedding

Hello and happy Thursday!
Today is my blogaversary, I started this blog 4 years ago. It was a time when I couldn't use it because of my location in the world, but today, 4 years later I have 230 followers, more than 600 posts and I have learned lots with all the crafty people I met at blogland!!!! Thanks for your support and virtual friendship!!!!!!!
One of my friends requested me to make some wedding cards for her, so this one is the first one:


The pictures are really bad as it's already dark and I have to take them with a lamp at the side, I hope I can make better pics ;) EDITED: I took new pictures and replace the bad ones.

The image is by The Greeting Farm and I colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils. I cut it out and placed it on a white circle and this one on a scalloped pink circle cardstock mat.


I made a card that opens in the middle and uses a ribbon to keep it closed. I used pink cardstock to mat the white panels, these ones were textured with 4Petals Flowers embossing folder (Sizzix).


To embellish it I used a white ribbon and made a bow, I also used paper roses in white and pink.



Challenges:
Anyone for Anya: odd card (it's rectangle but it has more than one fold... I hope it's ok for the challenge)
Crafty Ribbons: AG
Hanna and friends: Bingo (ribbon-dies-embossing)
Paper Crafting Journey: love is in the air
Crafty creations: keep it simple
Creative moments: AG/love
Paper pretties: ribbon
Simon says: wedding/aniversaries
Scrappers delight: love
Sisterhood of crafters: love
Whimsy Inspiration: love
Cuttlebug mania: add texture
Bunny Zoe's crafts: hearts/love
Card mania: love is all around
Crafting from the heart: AG/use flowers
Stamp and create: love is in the air


EDITED: I MADE TOP 3 AT SCRAPPERS DELIGHT!!!!!!!!


EDITED: I MADE TOP 3 AT SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS!!!!!!!!!


14 comments:

  1. I love this sweet duo! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, congratulations on your blogaversary! I wish you many, many more years of blogging happiness!
    Your card is ADORABLE! Great coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOVE YOU’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little card thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute wedding card - the embossing is great. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute wedding card,love it thank you for joining in with us at CFTH and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Creations. Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how very sweet!!!


    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons for our challenge and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen. DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, congratulations to your wonderful 4 year :) I just adore your card, the embossing really put a lot of detail to your perfectly balanced card. Thank you for sharing with us at AFA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card, thank you for share it with us Scrapper`s Delights Challenge. And you already include in our blog hop if you do not they expect you to win great prizes. Good Luck
    Vesi - DT SD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Ardilla, the image is adorable and your embossing looks so elegant.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet Wedding card!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our Love is in the Air challenge! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely and the image is so romantic. Thank you for joining in with our Let's Feel It challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous wedding card.
    Thanks for joining us at Bunny Zoes.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...